Thursday, August 1, 2013

my top songs nowadays...

always look for new songs and I love it nowadays..
1st. One republic -Counting Stars
2nd. Imagine Dragons - Radioactive
3rd. Naughty Boy - La la la feat Sam Smith
4th. Karmin - Acapella
5th Ellie Goulding - Burn
6th Avicii - Wake me up
7th Son Ga In - I have a man (Hoyeah!!! )
8th Jo Kwon and Son Ga In - We Fell in Love

listening to musics is one of my ways to relief my uneasiness..other than that, I'll go to the gym, riding, cycling, futsal or anything healthy..but not eating..why?? coz if I eat a lot..owh..it's trouble trouble trouble (Trouble - Taylor Swift) hehehe...if you like download it, if you dont..suke ati kau laaa...ado den kesah..haha

2 comments:

Unknown said...

ak vote for song number 2. hoho.
ni ver pompuan pnye: http://youtu.be/P6qFCqOy3HU

botakun jr said...

hahaha..aku suke sume..yang no 2 tu memang best wehh..layan lalak..huhuhuhu

Powered By Blogger