Thursday, August 1, 2013

Like a Dead Body

anyone has been a dead body before?
your body is there but your soul is not
probably went to somewhere that you did not know
yes it happened to anyone
probably to most of human that are broken-hearted
love could be the main reason
someone dumped you
left you
or cheated you
friend could also be the reason too
or money.. you lost it a lot.. or get scammed..

how did it feel?
yeah it was the worst feeling ever in your life
coz your self-esteem was totally sucked
you felt like you were giving up everything.
"oh lemme die huh?"
"i dont wanna continue living..live me alone"
probably your thoughts
you couldn't even grasp a helping hand
you were totally out
only you knew what'cha doing at that critical moment

dead body?
yeah I experienced before
mostly because of my heart was broken
not one time, it had been few times
love was the reason
I blacked out
yeah I liked few girls before but
i am not a strong person to hold someone I like
coz what

if I like you, and you have to like me too
if I like you, but at one time you turn around and like the other guy then we have to stop
why?
because your heart is not looking at me anymore
at that point i will not hold you
coz what concern is where your heart looking
if it is not me anymore, please go..find your happiness
i will not hold or stop you
it will not be me if i still push you to come beside me
and I'm sorry to not firmly say to you that you have to stay next to me
and to like me coz
to like and love someone is a pure thing
and again
yeah my heart is broken.. again
i went far far away so that we will not meet again..
i left out..life is empty
I wake up in my small room..
I felt nothing..nothing interests me at all
i was a dead body
again


p/s: just a piece of my feeling..hehe.. :) 

No comments:

Powered By Blogger