Monday, May 3, 2010

haloo baloo...

is this week the busiest week??
hmm..don't know..i've no idea about it...
"IT SHOULD BE"...my heart says so...
perhaps..i'm still thinking...my brain answered...
ok..let us see what am I gonna do this week...
hmmm...
wednesday...EWB (engineer without border)'s presentation which until now on..I still haven't get any ideas or points...What the heck?? oh..2 days more to go..what should I do now??
it should be easy..it's just about building design for shearing shed...but...
arghh!!!
it's complicated...
hope that my other groupmates already got the ideas...
wanna score the presentation...it's 10% dude!!! 10%!!! it's quite a big amount of marks...
i don't wanna get kick from here because of this professional practice subject which people always escape the lecture..arghh...
ok..look at another event...
hmmmm...
oh.....tomorrow morning at 9 a.m..
i've statics lab test..wanna get full mark for this test..it's 5% dude!!! i must score..
wanna do revision after this...huhu...

and then I have an open-book test for mathematics on this thursday..should be ok..
coz open-book maaa...can refer note, can ask friends and tutor..

this friday will be one of the biggest day of my life here...
Statics examination..from 6pm-9pm...
3 hours closed-book exam.,...
which should be the toughest one...statics...arghh!!!
it's simple..but difficult!!! simple to draw the FBD, but difficult to get the final answer!!!
arghh!!!!...just wanna do my best there...

so..this week....
pls3....forget about movies, FB, YM,Skype, and all other stuffs that are not related to u Bota!!!...
hoho...just do ur revision..
wanna score...huhu...k..
jya ne~~~

-------------------------Haru Biru---------------------------------

No comments:

Powered By Blogger