Thursday, June 17, 2010

5 "dugaan"s....

It's hard to push myself to study rite now...
why??
because there are a lot of "dugaan"s here...

first...world cup...
argh!!!...
at first I thought I will be only watching this world cup through online streaming...
and if that thing happens, perhaps I will focus in my study..
focus?? yeah...because I don't have heart to finish our internet here..
haha..

second thing is...
we bought new television..
it is LCD HD TV maaa...32 inches...AUD 500...
what the FISH??
we bought it just to fulfill our dream to watch the world cup matches...
arghh!!!! one more dugaan!!!...
which
we can utilize this HD TV...
utilize it?? how??
haha..we can play XBOX or PS3..but we still don't buy them...huh...it relieves me for awhile..
besides, we can watch movie by connecting the blue wire between the PC and this TV..
pehhh..i watched a lot already...
after this, I think no more hoyt cinema..haha...
but...I should be focused for my tomorrow's exam...
arghh!!! dugaan....

thirdly....
I ter'watched' japanese drama yesterday..
it's "PROPOSAL DAISAKUSEN"....
argh!!! I stucked in front of my lappy about 2 hours...
watched 2 episodes of that drama....
what on earth was I doing at that time????
i'd no idea about it...

4th thinggy.....
it was raining this morning...
it was so cold...
so I couldn't push myself to wake up early ...
thought to study in this early morning...
coz I slept a little bit early yesterday...
is 3 a.m. early??
it's late maaaa...haha...
then I ended up my sleeping at 11 am...
wahhh...is that late?? so so laaa...

lastly...
yesterday bella asked my how to answer methods of integration's questions..
she gave my a list...
thought I could answer them all easily...
haha...
finally..I couldn't get any answer...
what the CRAB?? haha...
am I that prepared for tomorrow's exam???
wawawawawawa...
dugaan...
dugaan...
dugaan...
thought of having some words to relieve my stress..
like "Gucci, Prada, Armani"..
haha..no no no...
hope I can do my exam well tomorrow...

lalalala~~~
jya ne~..

3 comments:

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

mende ni bro...
byk btol dugaan ko ek.. haha~
xpe2, fokus2!!

botakun jr said...

tu ar pasal...masalah2..aku cube selesaikan...haha..fokus2..yosh!!

Powered By Blogger