Tuesday, April 6, 2010

easter break....

hye...salam...
long time no see...long time no story....
now i have time to write something in this blog..
actually, i just came back from today's activity...
here..our ISMA organized MELBOND games..
there were 3 games that each team need to participate...
futsal, volleyball and basketball...
it was a good day today coz all of us enjoyed our time well..haha...
and..just wanted to share that...
i just played volleyball only coz of my injuries...
don't dare to take risk by playing futsal n volleyball coz I think about my future...
haha...i was the best referee today coz I handled all the games..especially the FINAL games too..haha..
besides, i made my final decision...not to play soccer for my team for this coming saturday..
umno cup competition...
sori to all of my 'DROP OUT' teammates...hope u all will play well and win the cup...
and hope I can join all of u next year...
to my captain, Oneng and my manager, Ash..no worries mates...
I'll go and support all of u from outside of the field..just enjoy guys...
i chose to live well..haha...hope that i will recover soon...
it takes time...about 1-2 weeks...
then i would like to develop my muscle slowly by going to the gym and do some exercises which can strengthen my leg..huhu..

ok..for this whole week...i just stayed in melbourne...
not much things i did...
haha..oh last week...i went to smith street..spent about $100 just to buy sports' equipments.....haha...that's me...
like to buy sports' things...haha....
whatelse i did huh?? hmm...nothing...
most of my housemates went to camping trip at the Great Ocean Road..
but..i didn't..coz of my injuries...need to have a lot of rest..
so, i can't tell of u about the GOR..huhu..perhaps next year...
the opportunities will come mates..no worries...

lastly, it's hard to start a thing even u just thing about how to start it..
haha...it means that...
I DIDN'T START DOING MY ASSIGNMENT YETTTT!!!!!!
haha...
what a LEBAT MAN!!!..haha...
wanna do my assignment after this and finish early...
please...huhu...

No comments:

Powered By Blogger