Wednesday, June 10, 2009

---now i know why---

last 2 weeks if i am not mistaken.
i sat my eald oral speaking test.
i was misunderstood actually.
what i thought was come 2o minutes from my speaking test schedule..
not 20 minutes with the whole group.
i got the evening session and i never asked the other guys about the time to enter the room.
and what i remembered was my speaking time was at 5 p.m.
so no need for me to rush to go there.
at that evening also, i was so stressed and tired. so at 2.55 p.m i decided to take a break and bought 100 plus.
suddenly, my friend afif messaged me to come to english preparation room at that time..
i thought he was playing prank on me.
i didn't care.. i wanted to drink my 100 plus first and then take a break for a while..
later, afif messaged me again..and seems like he was so serious with that matter..
he said if i come late i'll not get the question..
i was so shocked.. how come i should come so early???
ahhh!!! big probs....
i rushed to the preparation room...
i was so messy at that time and when i asked the invigilator about my question paper..
she said.." no paper and no question for u coz u are late"
arghh!!!.. i was so dissappointed at that time..
what should i do..i just watched my other friends answered and practiced their speaking whilst i just sat like a stupid person who don't know what is the question that i'll answer..
argh...for sure that was the worst oral i ever attended..
time was creeping slowly...
at last it was my time. the last person for that day..
i told my lecturer about my misunderstanding and hoped that she would understand me..
and the speaking test began..
i just answered all the question on the spot..
no depth thinking and no transition linker i think..
haha...
what makes me thinking about the oral until now is not about my lateness or the question i didn't get.
i want to focus on what miss chan asked about the first part of my speaking test..
about how do i cope my life here...
how about my studies and others..
i answered i am still trying to adapt with this new environment..
and my studies are quite bad due to certain extents such as the Internet, games, movies and more...
and i added.. the most important thing that i lose here are my best friends...
i do not have any best friends here like when i was studied in sdar..
i got so many best friends there not like here..
she asked me what about my other friends in my student house..
i told her that my friends now are just good friends..
they are good friends, not best friends..
these two words, good and best are totally different...
at that moment, i realised that this was my problem..
i do not have a friend that can share my problem like before..
how i am going to face life after this without support from my best friends...
huhu.. hope that i can survive...
i must survive...even i am quite lonely..
but, it's okay...
i should find back my confidence and be the old "fikri@bota" who were always happy and confident with his action...
i hope so....

now i know why......

6 comments:

[sakuradila] said...

not only you have to survive without ur best friends..and sometimes,you just have to face it..be happy with anything than can make u happy..

ganbattene~and ur best friend feel the same too,you know...

Unknown said...

if that's the case,

u must know this

ur best frens will always support u

ur good frens will always support u

you must also support yourself...

botakun jr said...

arghhhh!!!! guys!!!! thanx u!!!!
i really love all of u!!!!!
thanx for all your supports!!!!!!
HUHUHU.....
aku terharu......

fareez fadzil... said...

nice postings up there...
:)

juz be who u r, dude...
everything will follow suits~
u r, after all, an all-time legend ... :D

Unknown said...

a legend is a legend..
no matter what, no matter how..
(mende aku mepek ni??haha..)
teruskan je pe yg ko dh mula..
jgn berhenti tgh jln..x bek..
jya..

Indera said...

What is done is done. Don't give up! It's one of the most memorable moment in your life. I'm sure you'll never be late to any function or important events after this.

Let's rock the Ausmat till the end!!

Powered By Blogger