Tuesday, June 23, 2009

---emergency3---

yesterday was scary...terrible for me...
yet..i was quite happy...
what was happened actually???
the day before that...i went back to my hometown...
from KL to KP...by motorcycle...
then...before i returned to KL...
i brought my big bro > just returned from russia for a long holidays<>will further her study to india but, do prep at intec first< to visit little sis at STJ...
after that..we went back...
when i turned the car at the junction in front of our house, suddenly the car kiok...and there was white gas evolved from the hood...ahh..big trouble..
we pushed our cousin car to the house...
then, i rushed up...wanted to go back early..
it's already 2.15 p.m.if not..i would be late..
started my motor's engine..vroom3....
later....after hugged and kissed my family members hand....vroommmm....
when i reached seremban...
i didn't know what happen..all i knew was i felt down when i hit the sand at the side of the road...
then all the cars behind me stopped...
i thought my head already hit the divider n i'm gone...
but..i still alive..god thanks...
then.. i stood my motor up and asked the car drivers to move on..not block the other cars...
i was confused at that time..why did i do like that even i was injured...
argh..whatever...
someone said that the car behind me hit me..
n i said i didn't notice it..
whatever... as long as i am alive..it's ok...
i called all my relatives...n they came so fast to help me out..
n also to mr jalal's son...he's kinda good guy..came n helped me...
my nanny also there..how wonderful...
the most important thing is i am happy coz i have this lovely family..
that really take care and concern about me..
i luv 'em so much....
then...my uncle sent my motor to his friend's workshop whilst i drove his ford ranger...
and that was the first time i drive a 4 wheels drive..haha...
after finished repaired my motor...
i continued my journey to damansara after maghrib prayer...
n i reached here safely..at 9.05 p.m.
n i am here now...

moral...
don't drive recklessly like ms say said...
n keep a good relationship with our family members....

8 comments:

hakiem bahaman said...

cuak2.
alhamdulillah xde pape
=].
anyway sape yg nak gi india?
ur sis?

Unknown said...

alhamdulillah..mujur x pape..ko btul k dh ni?..bunyi cam serius je..terhantuk devider!...

Un Phat Lee said...

weyh2...ko ok lg ke x ni...
ni no bpe ni???(my hand showing somethin)
:p

ape2 pun...alhamdulillah.ko ok lg :D

fareez fadzil... said...

ghairah menunggang~
:P

"bota, ni berapa?"
>sambil jari tunjuk beberapa jari<

tika said...

bandar utama larr
bkn damansara
nampak sangat x ok lg....

Unknown said...

woit, seyes ke??
lain kali bwk motor tu leklok cket..
haha~
alhamdulillah r ko xde pape..
yokatta..

botakun jr said...

ok je..fareez..aku tau berape..11 kan?? haha..

fareez fadzil... said...

gile hebat...

camne ko tau aku tunjuk jari kaki gak...

>u r ok, then~~<
:)

Powered By Blogger