Friday, June 19, 2009

---kus3---

wow...
it's friday again...
before i pack my bag and go back...
i must attend to idp talk this evening...
hmmm...
to choose which university that i like to further my study...
hmmm...
what comes in my mind now yeah??
new south wales?? curtin?? rmit???
west aussie???
arghhh...whatever la..
as long as i can go there...
i will be very grateful..
hmm..
yeah..my big bro already came back to malaysia yesterday..
after a long journey from russia...
he's now here..
haha..wanna go back to my hometown...
and luckily...
it's durian season in my place..
wanna eat a lot..
yup..nyum2..
that's great....
ok...
hope all of u also enjoy your weekend...see ya..

2 comments:

Harithmkt90 said...

Kim salam abang ko....semoga ko dapat mengikuti jejak langkahnya..

tika said...

yum yum

Powered By Blogger