Friday, November 8, 2013

SDARians and the cheers!!!

"Lions in the field
Laaaaaa la la la la
Lions in the field
Laaaaaa la la la la
Looks like super star!!! "

"Lai chi kang
semangkuk dua kupang
hari sudah petang
kita mesti menang!!"

"Eeee re sa te reeee
Masu wa su wassaaa
ki ci ki ci tong gaaa
weeeii wa weiiiiii wa weiii wa weii wa waaaaa"

these are some of the Sdarians cheer songs..
we called em cheers!!
and we have "budak cheer"..commonly fivers and the beloved form one juniors..
one of the rules there is to learn cheers..and to cheer our Lions..
our beloved rugby team..
coz that's our pride...
we have a cheer training class too..
usually weekend..
there is a step stages under the library facing the field..
I forgot what we called that place..that's where we train our cheer songs..
when Lions play in the field, in big matches especially the seniors..
budak cheer wajib dtg.. especially in our pitch..

when I was the super junior..i did enjoy the cheers!!
adore when we screamed loud for the super seniors...
there were the stars in the pitch..our fivers were champions..
they always won..and they were the n9 and SBP south zone champions..
super amazed with them..
still remember when we cheered them on rainy day..that was hilarious memory..

and when I was the fivers and one of the Lions..
I knew how eager we were on the pitch...especially when the cheer boy just beside the field..
they came to cheer us in Kuala Pilah TMS and Zaaba (our main rivals) pitch on state level..
they cheered..they danced...
and we won..
we were the champion too..as our seniors..

one most awesome memory was when cheer boys coming for my Final Volleyball U18 N9 state level match 2007..
that was the second time SDAR in finals state level..first one was in 2006..
i dont remember the past history..what I know is SDAR never had the best volleyball team as in my era.
I made the team since form one..coz I was the captain..
and we were the N9 champions..
I beat my own N9 team when I was primary school.. that's the most memorable..
the best part was the budak cheer were very supportive for the final match..

they shouted our names..one by one..

"Boooo taaaaa in the court
Laaaaaaaa la la la laaa
Boooo taaaaa in the court
Laaaaaaaa la la la laaaa
Looks like superstar!!!!" - ^^





1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hehe. Awat kat uniten sampai blh kejang gitu dulu?^~^

Powered By Blogger