Wednesday, March 9, 2011

peak hour...

recently, i just bought a monthly pass for tram, train and bus..
the main reason is because someone stole my bike's tyres..
haha..seems like that person already aimed my bike..
it's ok..lucky you...
hope you'll enjoy your ride and not get involve in any accident and being in the ICU..
so in the end I ended up with a monthly ticket..
now, everyday I travel by tram to university...
it's kinda good one coz I need to discipline myself if I wanna go to the lecture...
punctuality is the important point here..
and most of my lectures start at 8.30 am..
wow...that's too early mate..
but it's good too because I will travel at peak hour..
at this time, the tram service will be more frequent..
it's not a big matter if u miss the first tram because there are 2 or 3 more tram just after that..
honestly I enjoy my ride everyday..
crowded with people in the tram is also not a big deal..
because people will not take a long journey..
therefore, just be patient for little bit of time...

besides, when u travel at peak hour..
u will realise that everyone move in a very high phase..
they walk faster than the usual rate...
even the escalators move a bit quicker...no..the quickest that I ever seen..
and u will see people prefer to be home earlier as possible after finish their work...
I love to see those scenery...haha...what a weird rite???

dream of buying new bike???
hmm..actually I'm still thinking about this...
thought of buying a hybrid one...
wow..but the problem is there is no place to park my bike in my new neighborhood...
so, I rather choose to take tram at peak hour..haha..

have a gud day mate!!


No comments:

Powered By Blogger