Monday, March 28, 2011

it's end of march...

yeah..it is already end of march..
i just realized it...
and the fool of april will come soon...
will there be an april fool celeb here??
I should find some infos first..hmmm....

at this time, i think it's autumn...
autumn is great...
i love autumn..
people can play football..
can go jog..
can hang out too...
and for those who are coupling..
i think this is the best time to go out together...
melepaking at the park..
haha..

me??
hmmm...until now on..
i think there's nothing much changed in my life...
like usual...
sleep at 12 pm..wake up at 6 or 7 am..
then prepare myself to uni...
after finish lectures, will work out at the gym for awhile..
then play soccer with friends...
may be recently...
i just paid more attention to my studies..
hehe...assignment oh assignment..
don't want to miss the train again...

last sunday,
Formula One was here...
superb!!!
i didn't go to the circuit...
for me..watching from television is much better...
coz I can watch whole race there...
but I think I should save some money coz at least I should watch it once there...
huhu...

state library of somewhere...
there was a equal marriage right campaign...
oh my god!!!..
I was there at that moment...
there was a man tried to voice out his opinion about the equal marriage..
he opposed them...but there was no one to support him..
everyone just shouted and laughed at him..
they also jerked at him...(erk....)
pity to him...
I think he's a good christian...
at last, he was taken away by polices....
now I know how hard our prophet Muhammad S.A.W to attract and dakwah to people..
I am grateful to be a muslim...

fukushima was settled by the tsunami...
and now radiation becomes the new problem for japanese..
it's very sad to see...
more than 10000 already died or missing..
that's a huge value...
with just one blow...
now the city became a battle-sahara-field...
I can't imagine how the Kiamat day will happen...
O Allah, save me from any sin, any mazmumah attitude, any devil do and more...
take good care of me...only at you I can ask...please take good care of my heart, soul and me..ameen..


wassalam..

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

like this post.
love to read your rantings.
somehow, yours show there's a light inside you.

way to go fik.

as usual lah,
me!^^

Powered By Blogger