Sunday, November 14, 2010

natsu yasumi!! (part 1)

salam...ohishashiburi..natsu yasumi ga kaishi sa remashita!!

dousyiokanaaaaaa....

ok2..my final exam is already finished 2 or 3 weeks ago..
overall, it was quite ok..so so laaa...couldn't say whether it was easy or too difficult..
I did my best...yokattaaaa!!!

now, it is summer here...yeay!!!
melbourne is becoming hotter and hotter..
but am I that hot?? (what type of question is this??)
haha...
job?? job?? job??
yeah..I've planned to stay here until january..
need to save some money...
so I need to find job...
coz I would like to travel somewhere...
most probably japan and USA..hehe...
it is quite lucky coz one of my friends offer my to replace him working at Queen Victoria market..
I thought the job is quite easy...
just loading and unloading the things and take care of the stall..
however..
after 2 days of working there, I know that it is not easy like we see and think..
actually, it is quite rough and mentally hard...
haha..you must follow all the orders given by your employer...
everything...in a day, I think my boss will complaint at least 100 times..
arghhhh!!!! down2...can't do this, can't do that..she will always say no no no...
but when I do nothing, she will say..what are you waiting for?? move faster...
huh??? blank2..blur2...arghhh!!! mental breakdown...
no no no...
hohoho..hope I can survive...yosh!!!!

jya ne!

No comments:

Powered By Blogger