Thursday, August 19, 2010

_ wish _ could return

in this precious moment,
I had time to scroll my fb home page.

suddenly I saw a photo,
of sdarians.

then I took a look at the whole album,
I felt like I was there again.

Be a student especially in SDAR was the best moment I ever experienced,
always with friends..all the time.

then met all the super duper caring teachers there.
they are really like my parent..sometimes like a good friend of mine.

when we did activities together,
we would enjoy it no matter how tired we were.

when we prepared ourselves especially when big exam was just around the corner,
we might sleep very late until we became very sleepy in the class.

when we were lazy,
some of us would escape the classes..went to the sickbay perhaps.haha..

when we wanted to know any sports news,
we would run all the way from class to the library to get the newspaper.

when we were really hungry during the night,
kiosk warden would be our place to go to get some food..hope there was nasi goreng warden.

when we had any sport match in our home ground esp rugby or football,
all of us would cheer our beloved team until no more voice came out.

all the old good time memories there,
I will keep deep inside of my heart.

no matter how old am I,
I just miss....
all of 'em...
always wish that...
_ could return again....

6 comments:

Unknown said...

dimana bumi dipijak disitu langit dijunjung..mmg best zaman skola dulu..bnyk mengajar..terima kasih ats memori. hidup kite bergerak kehadapan dengan gengam2 pelajaran dari pengalaman..all the best bota!!!

botakun jr said...

yup2..xtipu dooo..aku rase dok skola lagi best..skang ni kene matured ar kan..xkan nak buat perangai plak..umur pon da doploh..haha..

Unknown said...

jiwang+sentimental!! haha~

botakun jr said...

haha..ade part2 jiwang ke?? banyak la ko..sentimental tu ye ar kot..haha..

fareez fadzil... said...

good ol' memories live forever in every heart.

botakun jr said...

betul tu jal..lagi2 ko punye part jadi conductor kat dalam kelas..terbaekk!!! haha..

Powered By Blogger