Friday, July 23, 2010

i'm infected..

oo la laaaa...
i was infected...

1st case...
it's a disease which I never expected..
no...it's not a disease...
it's a bacteria...
oh whatever!!!!
but it ruined my daily life...
ok..fine...lemme story u all k...
first, i got flu...don't remember when it happened...
then, my body started to become hot...
no...i'm hot actually...(^_^)
after that, I was trembling...
I need a warm sleeping beg...
ate meng's demam pills..
then I "kiok"ed...
oh...i'm infected!!!!!

2nd case...
i asked my friend...
"why most of u like to watch leverage?"
.......
"oh, i think better u watch it first..it is about bad guys try to be good..it's interesting"
.......
so...I tried...
arghhh!!!!!..
it's true....
it's interesting...
it's superb....
i like it...
now, i have another 2 seasons to finish it...
noooo!!!!!!!
I need to study...
but....
ah...leverage first!!!!
haha....

3rd case....
one of my friend sent me a link thru skype...
I thought it was a pic of me..
so...I was curious...
I clicked it...
sh$#%^@t!!!!!!!
it's a virus...
spyware...
whatever!!!!!!
it fucked me up....
i don't like it...
i really hate it...
my lappy hang...
it attacked my ym and internet explorer...
arghh!!!!!!
luckily....
super cute abang lan came and helped me...
oh...thnx!!!


i was infected...
3 things...
at the same moment...
hohoho...

peace!!!!!

7 comments:

IQBAL ZARIN said...

i tot u were infected with H1N1...

botakun jr said...

oh..u nakal la iqbal..haha..

IQBAL ZARIN said...

ngeng.... hahaha

Unknown said...

odaijini..
ni dh sehat lom ni???

botakun jr said...

oh..orang tu da abes exam..tahniah2..hehe..elok cket je..sini sejuk..so lambat sket ar..xpasal2 terpakse ponteng lecture..huhu..

nadya said...

get well soon! :D

botakun jr said...

thnx ya!!! ...(n_n)

Powered By Blogger