Tuesday, October 13, 2009

...tie ed....

tsukareta...
recently...i was so tired..slept early..
around 12.30 to 1.00 p.m...
i try to manage my time wisely...
coz i know i only have less than a month here...
so i wanna appreciate all my time here...
huhu...
"kiss kiss bang bang sayounara cheer champ"...
haha...
wake up early...
take 30 minutes to jog out...
huhu..coz wanna maintain my body mass and size..huhu...
stay in college in the evening...
do a lot of questions...
read notes as many as i can...
hope my memory will be very good by the end of this course...
take more time when i pray...
even i sleep just about 6 hours...
i think it is enough...
how many hours do i need to spend for sleep ???
coz i know before this...
i spent too much time of my life on my luvly bed...( always slept)..
huhu..
hope i can always be positive this time..
wanna beat my old 'shadow'..
wanna be better than others....
wanna tell every one that i'm one of the 'bestest' here..
huhu..
"the more u give, the more u get'..
i believe in this quotation...
let's us make our pure dream together..
c'mon my dear...
huhu....
even...
i'm...
so...
so...
so...
tie....
ed!!!!!

2 comments:

Powered By Blogger