Saturday, August 1, 2009

tired...

ayoyo..i just came back from klcc..
hang out with my best friends..
chan zal n reef...
helped chan to buy external hard disk...
there were so many people..
too crowded...
n i also coincidentally met my teacher..miss mardiana at kinokuniya n also 'aisyah san..
just had a very little conversation with 'em coz i was rushing to have a lunch n also harry porter..
had lunch with maro, finie and farah cecilia (ypm)...
hehe...
i was so surprised when my lunch set was so expensive..
rm 10 maaa...
i just took a white rice, 3 prawns, yasai n dunno that little thing...
rm10....what the heck??? haha...
reefqi just laughed at me...
haha...
based on maro's info..
he will fly to indon on this coming 20th august...
at around 9 am..so early maa...
hmm...i just thinking sumting..can i send him??? i have class...
perhaps not..
just wanna wish gud luck to him...hope can see him again...
then cecilia is still like before...
haha...asking me to buy her sundae ice cream..haha...not today...gomen ne...
next time...
then...we enjoyed watching harry porter..haha...quite nice...n fun...
after that..it's ice blended time...
we attacked coffee bean..that was the first time in my life...
i mean...drink..nope...tasting...hmm..perhaps...ice blended..muahahaha...
after solat..last thing to do...to have a dinner...hmmm..this time i ate pasta...mushroom i thought..
i really like the meat balls...so nice to eat..ahaha...
n then...we dismissed...
>>oh forgot..also had a nice conversation with suki and haslini..<<
went back with my housemate...fahmi, aizat n izat...
i think..this is the last time for me to go out...
after this..i'm going to make my life busier and busier...
want to perform well n go to australia to further my study...
hope God bless me...
jya na...

2 comments:

[sakuradila] said...

wah..
masih rpt lg ek 3 org tu..
syoknye jalan2..
best x harry potter tu?

botakun jr said...

hohohoho...tanye rifqi...bagi aku..best gak ar even xtau cter sebenar..nge3...bukan cam diorang..peminat sejati...haha...bleh la layan...banyak romance je..last2 part baru ade action...humour pon melambak gak...

Powered By Blogger