Saturday, February 21, 2009

remembering my childhood's evening......

did u enjoy your early life as a kid????
i believe yess....hope that all of u have ur own memories....
what i am gonna share here is all about my 'kids world'....
i couldn't wait even 5 minutes when it was my time to rock and roll.....
my friends....my field....my court.....my lane..... all there....
i wanted to run..fastly...enthuasismly......
i missed to play all games that made me happy....
at that moment....i was free....
nothing else to do.....except play play n play....
no work, no dateline, no study, no revision, no stress...
no appointment, no assignment and no headache....
with who i played???
of course with my friends, my siblings and sometimes with my mom....
hehehehe....
what we played??
yeah!!!! that's a good question.....
i played a lot....a lot until u can't believe what i'm gonna say after this...
had u ever played "maen masak2"...i played with my girl friends....
took the leaves, roots, and etc...
then...brought them to a 'kitchen'..hehe....cut cut and cut...
then, cook it....no fire...no matches....no meat....
just act like u see everything....
imagine u are having a tea...huhuhuhu...what the heck???
a boy played this game...with da girls????
hahahaha.....
and i also spent my time playing police and thief every evening... i dunno y i loved to play this game....
may be coz we can easily get sweat...hehe....actually, at that moment....
all of us did not know how to say police and thief in the exact way...
we just called it as 'police tentry'...
hehehe..now i just knew it when i asked my frend here..hahaha....
don't laugh at me..like gugan said....coz we lived far away from city....
we just kampong boys.....
hehe.....sometimes, i got hurt coz i fell down when running too fast...
just not being chased by the 'police'....
actually, we also can learn some values from this game....
first, we know how fast should we run away from the police....so, when u did a wrong thing in this world,try la run and run...u still can't run from the judgement day....
2nd, it teach us on how to be a good police....try to catch all the thieves.....all of them..eventhough we will get tired... and sometimes, they easily escape from our view...it's hard actually...
another game that i enjoyed playing it was " maen panjat2"...
wow....it's exciting to kids....that was the time to be like a monkey....
hehe....if u are in a group..yeah...same...exactly like a group of monkey...
huhuhuhu....and also dun forget to make noise....
"people will like it".....
hahaha....yiiiiiihhaaaaaaaa.......
to me, a boy should know how to climb the tree....
it's nothing to say about frighten of height or "gayat"....
honestly, if my father know i climb the tree...he will beat me on the spot.....
hahaha.....coz i know he loves his son...hehehe.....
u do and u know....there are another games i really liked to play...::::

i. galah panjang....
ii.gasing
iii. baling selipar....
iv. lat talilat lali tamplom...hehehe....
v. catch a droganfly,bird,"ikan bilis", frog and for sure not snake k...
vi. hide and seek....
vii. a doll....

hehe..actually i got more...
but, it's hard to recall it again coz i'm getting older day by day...
so....i just can smile and miss my childhood....
it's hard to replace it...
if i am given another opportunity....
i really wanna be a child again.....
that was the time i was free....
happy.....
and.......
huhhhhhh..it's hard to say.......
all i can say is...
thank to Allah coz gave me all the experienced and memories that i try to remember...

....................peace......................

3 comments:

fareez fadzil... said...

ko main masak2?
dolls?
seriusly~!?

botakun jr said...

yup..seriously....am i joking?? no r..this is real story..keh3...ko plak?? cter ar sket...mane tau lagi hebat plak..hehehe...

Unknown said...

bota men masak2??? sonna koto wa shinjigatai yo.. nanda omae.. onna no poi dane... (huhaua, sje biar ko x phm..haha~)

Powered By Blogger