Tuesday, October 22, 2013

you are such a sweet talker..

she said - " You are such a sweet talker"...
but before that randomly accused me of using 'ayat berbunga'..
here are ayat berbunga for you..

"You are like Haagen- Daaz ice cream choc..very cold..but when you starts to melt..you are so sweet especially from the inside..no other cream can beat you"..

"Your beauty is like Sakura.. when you bloom..everyone smiles..everyone fall in love with you for the first sight..so beauty till everyone wants to take a picture with you..your lovely alive color makes people remember you till they want to meet you again for the next time..."

"The reason of liking you is beyond the universe..Even I also don't know why I like you.."

"I'm thinking to spread hazelnut butter on your roti bakar and let you try it..how good it is"


 i'm only talking sweet to you..the other girls are a bit rough..
it's okay to perasan you are special to me..
coz I mean it.. (^_~)


No comments:

Powered By Blogger